The objective of the League shall be to implant firmly in the children of the community the ideas of good sportsmanship, honesty,loyalty, courage and respect for authority, so that they may be well adjusted, stronger and happier children.
Our league has been invited to march in the Allentown
Lions Club Memorial Day Parade on Monday, May 30th.
The parade begins at 10:30am, so please arrive no later than 9:45am for set-up. The road through town will be closed shortly after 10:00am. Players should wear their uniform shirts and hats, but may wear shorts and sneakers. The map below shows our staging area on Robinson Rd. by Allen Dr. and the Redbirds sequence number is 28.
**PLEASE COORDINATE ATTENDANCE WITH YOUR CHILD'S MANAGER**
TRENTON THUNDER INFO
Mark your calendars because Trenton Thunder Day is on Friday, June 3rd.
Players who will be parading around the warning track before the game:
· Arrive no later than 6:00, and line up along the river gate (right field) with your team’s manager/coaches
· Wear your team’s shirt and hat. Uniform pants are optional, as shorts can be worn. NO CLEATS allowed. (Coaches will be wearing their coaches shirt and hat.)
· After the parade, players are to remain with their manager/coach, as they will direct them to the proper exit.
· Parents are to meet your child(ren) at the top of the steps near the playground area/right field (by Chickie and Pete’s).
· If you ordered tickets during registration, no further action is required
· Tickets will be distributed via managers about a week prior to the game.
· If you would like tickets, please contact Jack Rymal at Trenton Thunder (609-394-3300 ext. 125).
· 50/50 volunteers are needed. Please go to our website, choose volunteering on the left hand side, scroll down to June 3 Trenton Thunder, and sign up for the time slot you are able to assist.
Board members will be present during the Thunder game. Any questions during the evening please see John Inzilla.